Uniswap, a fully decentralized protocol for automated liquidity provision on Еthеrеum, released its governance token UNI.
60% of the UNI genesis supply is allocated to Uniswap community members, a quarter of which (15% of total supply) can be claimed by historical users, liquidity providers, and SOCKS redeemers based on a Snapshot at September 1, 2020 12:00 am UTC.
400 UNI are claimable by each address that has ever called the Uniswap v1 or v2 contracts. This includes ~12,000 addresses that have only ever submitted failed transactions.
49 million UNI are claimable by historical liquidity providers. The formula accounts for LP liquidity on a per-second basis since the deployment of Uniswap v1, ensuring that rewards are weighted towards LPs that provided liquidity when total liquidity was low.
1000 UNI are claimable by each address that has either redeemed SOCKS tokens for physical socks or owned at least one SOCKS token at the snapshot date.Step-by-Step Guide:
- Visit the Uniswap app.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If your wallet is eligible you will see an “UNI has arrived” popup in the Uniswap app.
- Click on “Claim your tokens” and finalize your claim. Don’t forget to set appropriate gas limit due to high gas prices.
- If you’re experiencing problems claiming your free UNI, check for alternative claim links from their official social channels.
- UNI is already tradable on Binance, KuCoin, Huobi & OkEx. Coinbase listing also has already been annoounced.
- For more information about this airdr, see this official announcement.